Wednesday, November 07, 2007


Well, the tarps are finally gone! At least one tarp has been hanging on the frame since raising day, and now there are none. Truly, a day of celebration. :-)

Here is a picture of me in the doorway, which is now looking more like a doorway...


The larger bay on the south side is the last side to get pine planks installed, so I took some pictures before I got started raising the planks into position.




Without windows, I'm afraid that the cabin interior gets light only from the small doorway. Alas, the cabin is going to be a horribly dark and cold place this winter.

Next summer, I'll have the walls built out and windows in place, and it will cheer things up a lot.




The picture below seems really funny to me. The building always looks tiny from this camera position, and it looks like a gift-wrapped cabin (Tyvek wrapping paper)!

I should attach a large bow to it and give it to myself. Or something.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home